Monday 30 December 2019

Week 3 | Day 1 | Activity 2: Influencers (Four Points) | Summer Learning Journey


For this activity we imagined that we had the chance to make our own youtube channel. We had to answer what our channel would be about and what we would create and post. We also had to write a description of the youtube channel we would like to create. I would like to base my channel on life hacks and DIY's. I enjoy DIY's and life hacks because they both interest me in various ways yet they seem so similar. I enjoyed this activity.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Farzana! Your poster looks really good. I'd love to make a D.I.Y Channel as well, because I'm very craft and creative. These types of YouTube channels seem to do really well in the industry. Do you have a favorite D.I.Y or Life Hacks YouTube Influencer? Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon Farzana! How are you doing? Olive and the grey skies here!

    Ka pai on all your activities! Wow your Youtube Channel sounds great! You sound super inventive and creative! I think a DIY channel would be awesome! What would you name your channel? Would you use your real name, or would your create one, or use a nickname? I think if I had a Youtube Channel, I’d make one that would focus on art, fashion and design! I love shopping in thrift stores and doing DIY projects, especially painting! I think we have DIY in common! Ka pai on all your effort!

    Keep up the great work!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Farzana!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Farzana,
    I liked how you said that you'd make a life hack and DIY channel because you enjoy DIYs and want to test out life hacks. I found it interesting that you said you like life hacks and DIYs because you can experiment with new things. What would you call your channel?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.