Thursday 19 December 2019

Week 1 | Day 4 | Activity 2: What's in a Name? (Four points) | Summer Learning Journey

If I could change my name I would change it to Aiza. I would change my name to Aiza because Aiza is an original name, not many people use it and I also think that this name suits my personality.

LI: To imagine that you've changed your name and write why you would change it to that name.

For this activity we had to imagine that we had the chance to change our name. We had to think about why and what we would change it to. I would change my name to Aiza. The reason why I would change my name to this name is because I think that Aiza is an original name which makes it unique. I enjoyed this activity.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Farzana!,
    Wow! I think that Aiza is a beautiful name. I too think that Aiza is an original and unique name. I think that your original name (Farzana) is also a beautiful name. After some research, I found out that Aiza means noble.

    Keep Up The Good Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Farzana! Aiza sounds like a beautiful and unique name. I haven't heard of it before, but it would make a great first name. I also encourage you to stick to Farzana , it's just as an original and wonderful name! If you could make a meaning for the name "Aiza" what would it be? Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo e lelei Farzana,

    I see that you are on your last week of the Summer Learning Journey programme! You have been working so hard and I commend you on your efforts :)

    Aiza is such an alternative name, I love it! Very unique and sounds very exotic. What does it mean? I know that in Arabic it means to be noble :) I think your original name is quite unique, what does it mean?

    Happy posting :)

    Malo,
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Farzana,
    I found it interesting that you would change your name to Aiza just to make it original. If you changed your first name, would you also change your middle and last names? Also, does Aiza have a meaning that fits your personality?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.