Friday 27 December 2019

Week 2 | Day 4 | Activity 1: Guiding Principles (Four Points) | Summer Learning Journey

This week for the Summer Learning Journey I completed the first task for week 2 day 4. The activity was to pick a whakatauki out of the seven whakatauki's that has a meaning for you and create a poster for the whakatauki. I picked the whakatauki that says: A tree comes fom one seed but bears many fruit. I picked this whakatauki because I have a lot of family members. The whakatauki means: one person starts a family and it goes down to generations and generations. I enjoyed this activity.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Farzana!,
    Great work on participating in the 2019 to 2020 Summer Learning Journey program. You are nearly close to finishing week 2 of these activities, which is great. Wow! That whakatauki that you have chosen is very interesting. I like the images that you have created. Did you find this activity difficult? If so why?

    Fantastic Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Farzana!
    I have not done this activity but it looks amazing. Do you enjoy doing the summer learning journey?

    If so, Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morena Farzana! I really like your interpretation of this Whakatauki, and what it means to you. I think this was a really fun activity getting to read all of the amazing Whakatauki. Although I chose something different, this was still a great choice! Do you know how to say the Whakatauki in Moari? Terrific blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Farzana!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Farzana,
    I liked how you explained what you think the quote means, and how you even made pictures for it. I found it interesting that you have 8 people in your immediate family and 40 people in your extended family, do you know every person?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.