Wednesday 18 December 2019

Week 1 | Day 3 | Activity 1: Rugby Superstars (Four Points) | Summer Learning Journey

LI: To list powers that you want and why you want them.

For this activity we had to list three powers that we want. After that we had to list why we want these powers. I chose invisibility, super strength and immortality. I want to possess invisibility because I if someone when someone has a weapon I could take the person down with my superpower and save other people. I would like to have super strength so that I could carry heavy objects. I would also like to have immortality because I won't die if I was in a bad situation. I could also use my body as a shield to the other people that aren't immortal. I really enjoyed this activity.


4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Farzana,

    Happy New Year! I am so excited to be back to comment on your amazing blog posts. I hope you have enjoyed your holidays thus far and hope you have spent heaps and heaps of time with your loved ones :)

    Wow, what an amazing blog post! I absolutely love the poster you made for this, it looks very professional! I like how you have an image, the name of the superpower you chose and why you chose it in a very clear manner! Red is my favourite colour too. I find it so helpful that you want super strength to build structures faster, such a thoughtful use for a superpower. Also did you draw your own images because they look amazing Farzana, ka pai!

    Keep up the awesome work, you are doing a fantastic job! :)

    Ngā mihi,
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Farzana!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Farzana,
    I liked how you said that you'd want invisibility, super strength and immortality so you could save people in trouble, lift heavy things and live forever. I also liked how you included images that represent each superpower you chose. If you could pick more, what else would you choose?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Farzana! I really appreciate how organised your poster is. I like your ideas for superpowers, and how you include why you'd want them. But I do think Immortality would be a pretty smart superpower for a character. Would you rather be a superhero or villain? Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.