Thursday 26 December 2019

Week 2 | Day 3 | Activity 3: Belle of the Ball (Six Points) | Summer Learning Journey


LI: To write a book review.

For this activity we had to write a book review. I chose to write the review on 'The Twits' by Roald Dahl. I really like this book because it is very interesting. The book is about two twits who play horrible pranks on each other. They are named: Mrs. Twit and Mr. Twit. Mrs. Twit hates kids and Mr. Twit kills birds to get Bird Pie. They have a house that is very tall and worst of all, they don't even have windows! You can read the book if you are interested in it here. I enjoyed this activity.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Farzana!
    I like your Blog post about your book review. I like your choice of the book,I chose a different book called "The Hobbit Visual Companion". What is your favorite thing about this book?
    Keep it up!
    Blog you later
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Farzana!,
    What a great book review you have about the Twits. Roald Dahl is a great book author who write very descriptive and interesting stories. I hope to someday have the change to also read the Twits, as it looks very interesting. One of my favourite books is Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Farzana! The Twits sounds like a great book. Although I've only seen it in libraries, I would love to read it! Personally I love Roald Dahl, he is one of my favorite book authors. I really enjoyed reading your book review. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Farzana! How are you doing? Olive here from the Summer Learning Journey!

    Thank you for your blog post! I think you've written a fantastic book review! Ka pai on how descriptive and interesting your blog post is! I really enjoyed The Twits are a really great book! It's one of my favourite Roald Dahl books! However my absolute favourite Roald Dahl book is Danny the Champion of the World. I love how smart the plot is. Roald Dahl is a super engaging, comedic author!

    Remember the end of the Summer Learning Journey is next Friday 24th January! Keep up the blogging, commenting and enthusiasm!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Farzana,
    I liked how you described Mr and Mrs twit as horrible and mean. The book is quite entertaining, much like other Roald Dahl books, have you read any other books that he wrote?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.