Friday 27 December 2019

Week 2 | Day 5 | Activity 2: Leading by Example (Four Points) | Summer Learning Journey

Random Act Of Kindness: Once I was in a shop and a person dropped their shopping bag by accident. They had many things in the bag and I thought to myself: They need help! I ran up to the person, started gathering the items for them and placing them inside the bag. After all the things were cleaned they looked up to me and said: 'Thank you very much!' with a very big smile on their face. I replied with a 'You're Welcome' and went back. After that I felt really good.

LI: To describe a random act of kindness that you have done.

For this activity we had to write a story of a random act of kindness that we have done and descibe it. We first read about Mother Teresa and Princess Diana. I told a story about how I helped a person out when they had dropped a shopping bag. I enjoyed this activity and it just proves that performing a small act of kindness can change their actions.

4 comments:

  1. Tēnā Koe Farzana,

    Kueni here again. I hope you are having a fantastic friday! What are you doing over the weekend? I hope I can get to the beach tomorrow, this weather has me wanting to go for a swim!

    Thank you for sharing about your random act of kindness. I think that was a very lovely thing for you to do, and I am sure that they person felt just as happy as you were after you helped them.

    One time when I went shopping for groceries I had a paper bag and the bag just broke at the bottom and all my shopping fell out in the carpark. Lucky a kid who was walking by stopped to help me, so I can definitely understand what a great help that would’ve been when you helped pick up their things for them!

    Did you know very much about Princess Diana or Mother Teresa before you did this activity?

    Ka kite ano,
    Kueni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Farzana!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Farzana,
    I liked how you help that lady pick up all of her items, she must've really appreciated the extra help. Do you do always help people that you don't even know if they need it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour Farzana! A great example of a random act of kindness. No matter how simple, something like this can go a long way. And if you think about it, both people/groups get something out of it. What goes around comes back around Farzana, keep doing good things! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.