Friday 20 December 2019

Week 1 | Day 5: Against the Odds | Activity 1: National Treasure (Four Points) | Summer Learning Journey

LI: To list three things that are important to us.

For this activity we had to list three things that are important to us. One thing that is important to me is: My family because they take care of me, they do many favours for me and they treasure me. Another thing is: My friends because they always include me, they are very polite to me and whenever someone is mean to me they protect me. The last thing is: School because school is were we get educated and if you do get educated, chances are you can have a bright future with a well payed job. I enjoyed this activity.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Farzana!,
    I have enjoyed reading about your special treasures. You have really important treasures. My family is also a special treasure to me, because they support and help me throughout different things. Friends and school are also important treasure. I like how you have explained clearly what you have done for this activity. If you had to choose one special treasure what would it be?

    Fantastic Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Farzana! These three things seem very special to you, and I enjoyed reading why you treasure them. I would also say these are things really important to me, because they all play a main part in my life. Do you treasure an item maybe? I have a necklace which was a gift that I talked about for this activity and I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Farzana!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Farzana,
    I liked how you said that your family is one of your treasures because they always include you, be nice and protect you. I also liked how you said that school is another one of your treasures, since schools provide you with the education you need to get a good job. What's your dream job?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Farzana,

    I agree with Alex, I really liked how you said your family is one of your treasures. I really appreciate that they are kind and loving to you. You're right, I bet they treasure you too!

    I really like how know that education is really important to you. You're right! Like the famous quote states 'education is power'. Did you know that learning never stops? I am an adult and I still have SO much to learn!

    What do you want to be when you are older??

    Blog you later!
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.