Monday 16 December 2019

Day 1 | Activity 2: Discovering Aotearoa (Four Points) | Summer Learning Journey



LI: To explain our cultural and family backgrounds.

Today I have completed the second activity for the summer learning journey of day one. For this activtiy we had to explain our cultural and family backgrounds. We created a google map to show where we come from, where we have traveled and where some of our family members live. Using the google maps app we have pinned down the places. My family comes from Afghanistan and now most of my family live in New Zealand. There are still some of my family members living outside of NZ.

4 comments:

  1. Salam Farzana,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post and observing your work that you have completed. I like how you create da google map to show the places. Is there a place in New Zealand where you would like to go to some day?

    Great blogging and Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Farzana,

    I am so impressed by the Google Maps part of your blog post. I think it was really creative but also really interesting! If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? I have always wanted to travel to Egypt to see the Pyramids.

    It would be interesting to see what your flag looks like :)

    Keep up the work Farzana! Also how do I say ‘thank you’ in your language?

    Thanks,
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Farzana,
    I liked how you created a google map that shows where your family lives, it seems like a much better way of showing where you're from and where you've been. Have you been over and visited your family in other countries?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Farzana! It was pretty interesting finding out about the different places you and you're family come from. Using google my maps was a really smart idea, and definitely helped with this. I like how you have description on each pin - it makes exploring these countries more fun. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.