Monday 8 March 2021

Ko wai ahau?

Ellohay, my name is Farzana. I am a year 7 at Panmure Bridge School, my teachers are Mrs Anderson and Mrs Fisi’iahi. I come from Afghanistan but came to New Zealand in 2011. My favourite subjects in school are P.E and reading because I have the opportunity to learn new things and increase my reading skills. I have three favourite sports that are: volleyball, netball and cricket. I speak Farsi. My favourite food is sushi. In my free time I enjoy watching Netflix. My family consists of 8 people, my parents, my brother, my sisters and I. My two pets are cats. The goal I have set for 2021 is to take risks even if I don’t feel confident or other people’s opinion is not the same as mine. I am very excited to start learning in LS2.




3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Kitty what is your favourite food to eat where did you sleep when you went on camp and all who is your favourite friend to play wolf do you love KFC I love McDonald’s or Utan with your friends nice to you and do they like to play with you what is your favourite food to eat and I am any room for do you do your friends love to play with you do you love to play with them do you like them playing with you and Alice does your friends an elephant to love to play with you are they nice or bad this is a girl I mean for quantity and my friends are toast on for you at Aqua I speak half mouldy and half someone Utan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Kitty what is your favourite food to eat where did you sleep when you went on camp and all who is your favourite friend to play wolf do you love KFC I love McDonald’s or Utan with your friends nice to you and do they like to play with you what is your favourite food to eat and I am any room for do you do your friends love to play with you do you love to play with them do you like them playing with you and Alice does your friends an elephant to love to play with you are they nice or bad this is a girl I mean for quantity and my friends are toast on for you at Aqua I speak half mouldy and half someone Utan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Farazana I am Muslim so you are Afghanistan but I’m born in Saudi Arabia are you Muslim like me? cause you look like a Muslim. My Favourite colour is light blue how about you what is your favourite colour? (hey just wanted to let you know that I am not happy with my class because my classmates are naughty and our teacher 👨‍🏫
    has to shout I wish I was in room six instead of room four) From Rahzan

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.