Monday 6 January 2020

Week 4 | Day 1 | Activity 3: The Dairy of Anne Frank (Six Points) | Summer Learning Journey

For this activity we were asked to write about our most extraordinary on a diary. It could be made up (fictional) or an actual event that we could write about. I wrote about how my family and I went to the Skyline in Rotorua after we came from our camping trip. This activity was inspired by Anne Frank. Anne Frank and her family were forced to hide in World War II due to the German people. The German people didn't like Jewish people and Anne was Jewish.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Farzana! It's Olive and the grey skies here! How are you doing this afternoon? It's a bit windy outside my window. I swear there were blue skies this morning!

    Thank you for a lovely blog post! I really loved reading about your time with your family in Rotorua. I feel like I've gotten to know you a bit better. I've never been to Rotorua before! You make it sound so awesome! This year my friend from Finland visited and I took her to Queenstown. We went on the luge and skyline there! It was amazing! I didn't see many animals at all - probably because they were hiding in the pine trees, but also because it was so scary and shaky! I was so glad to get to the top! Have you ever been to Queenstown?
    Ka pai on all your effort and I can't wait to see more of your posts!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Farzana!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Farzana,
    I liked how you described what you and your family did, and how you felt about it. You said that you saw animals like Deer, Llama and Sheep, did you get to pet any of them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bula Vinaka Farzana! Your diary entry was really interesting to read. The Rotorua Skylines sounds like crazy fun! Do you do things like this often? Going out with family is one of my FAVORITE activities because it brings us closer. Loved hearing about your extraordinary day, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.