Wednesday 8 January 2020

Week 4 | Day 2 | Activity 2: K-Pop Heroes (Four Points) | Summer Learning Journey

Image result for bts

Opinion about BTS: I really don't mind BTS at all, but I can say that I am not a fan of BTS. I think that most of their songs aren't bad. I do admit that I don't understand what they are saying because they are singing in korean. Some of their songs aren't my type in music. I like how all the members have their differences, so they aren't all the same. I also like how they could handle situations professionally which is very good as a role model.

For this activity we were asked to write about our opinions about the world wide known k-pop group, BTS (Bangtan Boys). BTS has a big fan group world wide called the A.R.M.Y. I know BTS very well but I don't think that I am a fan of BTS, I don't mind BTS either. In our opinions we were asked to not just state that we don't like them or we like them, we had to talk about the things we liked and the things we didn't like about the group. BTS has sold over 15 million albums world wide! That made BTS the best selling artists in South Korea.

5 comments:

  1. Hello
    I've been looking though your posts. Well done. You're on the last leg of your learning journey.
    I didn't know about K Pop music before the Learning Journey. I would agree with much of your opinion about their music. It is good that you have your own opinion and not necessarily following the popular view. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Farzana! How are you doing? It's Olive and the grey skies here!

    Thank you for your blog post! I really enjoyed reading your post. You've been super informative and descriptive about BTS. I think it's great you provided a really solid opinion and explained why. I like K-pop, but I'm more interested in the dancing than the singing! I really admire the way they spend a lot of time practising their dance moves. It's obviously why they are so successful!
    Ka pai on all your effort and keep up the great work!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Farzana!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Farzana,
    I liked how you explained your opinion, why you think like that and what you did and didn't like about them. If BTS isn't your favourite band, which band do you like the most?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Farzana! I completely respect your opinion, and some of your points I actually agree with. They definitely handle situations professionally, and in an appropriate way. I love how they show their genuine appreciation for their supporters whenever it comes to music related things. Over-all a very honest review on BTS, everything was worded really well. Do you have a favorite k-pop band? Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.