Thursday 2 January 2020

Week 3 | Day 4 | Activity 2: iMoko (Four Points) | Summer Learning Journey


For this activity we were asked to think about our own health and well-being which is called Hauora. We had to list five things we do to stay healthy. Being healthy doesn't always mean to eat healthy. Being healthy means taking care of yourself. I learnt that there are four dimentions of hauora. They are: Social well being, Physical well being, Spiritual well being and Mental well being. You have to have all of these up to be healthy. I try to be the healthiest I can. I enjoyed this activity.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Farzana!
    This blog post was great. I like how you attributed all the photos you used. I liked the photos you used as well.
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Farzana! This is a really good poster. I agree that staying healthy isn't just about physical health, and I'm glad you covered that in your DLO. I really like these 5 things, because it's not only a good list of all the different ways to being healthy and other people can learn from it too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Farzana!,
    You have a great and eye catching poster. Reading about your 5 awesome ways to keep yourself healthy was enjoyable. I would also excersize and drink lots of water everyday to keep myself healthy and strong.

    Keep It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Farzana! Olive here and the grey skies just following! How are you doing?

    Thank you for a lovely blog post! Our health is so important - in all areas!
    Ka pai for recognising the importance of self-care. As you pointed out, this is not always about eating food but also about making sure we look after ourselves: mentally, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually. I also think you've done an excellent job designing your info-graphic! It looks very eye-catching and professional.

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Farzana,
    I liked how you said that you drink a lot of water, talk to other people about your problems, believe in your religion and exercise in order to stay fit and healthy. How much water do you drink every day?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.