Wednesday 8 January 2020

Week 4 | Day 2 | Activity 1: Getting Stronger (Four Points) | Summer Learning Journey



For this activity we were asked to list our top five favourite artists and songs. I did top 5 favourite artist and then I did the top 5 favourite songs. Not all of my favourite songs are sang by my favourite artists. This activity was inspired by the Samoan-Indian singer, Aaradhna (Aaradhna Jayantilal Patel). She is from New Zealand but sings traditional Samoan and country songs along with her family.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Farzana! How are you doing? It’s Olive and the grey skies here! We’re back!

    Thank you for a lovely post! I really appreciate how you’ve put your songs and artists on slides! It makes your blog seem super exciting and eye-catching! I think you’ve chosen some great artists and music, and presented them in such a cool way! Ka pai! My favourite artists would have to be bands like The 1975, or the Lumineers. Recently I’ve been listening to a lot of musicals and oldie-goldie music! Keep up the fantastic work!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Farzana! I really enjoyed taking a look at your "Top 5"...And I was able to find out more about the artists you like, and your personal music taste. I've never heard about Insha Allah before, but he definitely has a beautiful singing voice. Who is your favorite artist? Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Farzana!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity?
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Farzana,
    I found it interesting that you like a such a wide variety of music, are there any other songs that you like? Also, why do you like the songs and musicians that you picked?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.