Friday 3 January 2020

Week 3 | Day 5 | Activity 1: Ministry of Inspiration (Four Points) | Summer Learning Journey

I think that the Aquabots looks very fun. I would like to join an Underwater Robotics team at my school because I think that it would be very fun to build stuff that works underwater. It would be really interesting to experience underwater robotics.

For this activity we were asked to watch a video about the Pasifika Aquabots competition held Nelson, New Zealand. Students would build machines to pick up different items and take them to their 'islands'. We were also asked to answer whether we would like to join an Underwater Robotics team in our school. I enjoyed this activity.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Farzana!
    This activity was great. Its great to see that your partaking in the SLJ.
    Blog you later
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Farzana!,
    What a great explanation of why you would join the underwater robotics team. The Aquabots sure look like a lot of fun. I would also like to join the underwater robotics team and use the Aquabots, because it looks like a lot of fun and it would be a new experience.

    Nice Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Farzana! The aqua bots sound really fun, and I would love to try it out for fun! But I said I wouldn't like to fully compete, because I think it would just be better as a fun activity instead competition. But this is a really good explanation, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guten Tag Farzana,

    Thank you for completing today's activity about the Pasifika Aquabots competition. I think that it is so cool that something like this exists, I had no idea about until I did the Summer Learning Journey.

    Thank you for sharing about why you would want to join an Underwater Robotics team at your school. I think it is a really creative idea, and if I knew this was something I definitely would have tried doing something like this growing up.

    If you got the chance to be in your school's robotics team, what would you pick as a cool name for your team?

    Kueni.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Farzana,
    I liked how you said that you would join an aquabot team because it'd be fun and an interesting experience. I found it interesting that you'd want to join a team, since most people don't want to. Do you like doing robotics?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.