Wednesday 1 January 2020

Week 3 | Day 3 | Activity 1: Nanogirl (Four Points) | Summer Learning Journey

I would like to live in a tiny house because they interest me very much. I have never stepped foot in a tiny house so I want to be able to experience it. I think that the tiny houses are very useful because it saves up a lot of room.

For this activity we were asked to write about our thoughts of a tiny house and if we would like to live in the tiny house for a day. This activity was inspired by Michelle Dickinson who is also known as 'Nanogirl'. Michelle is a nanotechnologist, an engineer or scientist who works with tiny items inside the cells of humans. It is known as 'molecules'. We had to watch a tour video on a tiny house. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Farzana

    Your first post for the new year 2020. Well done.
    What do you think would be some of the pros and cons of tiny houses ? I think you would always have to keep them very neat and tidy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Farzana! I hope you had a good new year, this is another great blog posts from you and to start the year off. I agree, I would live in a tiny house as well. They're really interesting homes and not that different. There is just enough room, storage, and space for someone to live peacefully and something's might just be easier. But can you think of any cons of living in a tiny house? Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Afternoon Farzana! Olive again. Grey skies reporting for duty. How are you doing this afternoon?

    Thank you for your post! I’d love to live in a tiny house. I think it would be excellent to have everything in one place. It would also be really nice to travel around the country so easily! I think Tiny Houses provide a really interesting perspective on how to maximise space and minimise the use of clutter! I think I’d like to live in one someday. What about tiny houses interest you?

    I think you’ve provided some really excellent points about Tiny Houses. Ka pai on all your effort!

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Farzana,
    I liked how you said that you would want to live in a tiny house because it'd be an interesting experience. Would you build the tiny house, or buy one?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.