Thursday 9 January 2020

Week 4 | Day 3 | Activity 3: Feast or Famine (Six Points) | Summer Learning Jouney

Would you do consider doing a 20 or 40 hour famine?

I would do a 40 hour famine. It would be really beneficial and cool because if you participate you are helping refugees! I think that it would really help if others participated in the 40 hour famine and influence others to participate in it.  It would raise a lot of money to help refugees and make a life changing difference for the better.

For this activity we were asked to talk about whether we would like to participate in the 40 hour famine. A forty hour famine is a challenge were you take on not eating for forty hours. This activity was inspired by Julian Dennison. Julian is a very humorous New Zealander. You might know Julian well in the movie 'Hunt for the Wilderpeople'. Julian is in TV commercials and a fair amount of movies. Julian was an ambassador for the World Vision 40 Hour Famine, because he was an ambassador Julian went to South Sudan.

3 comments:

  1. Morena Farzana! I would do a 20 or 40 Hour famine too, and I agree with you. I've almost said the same thing - it's super beneficial and has made a really good impact on the countries/people involved. I think it's amazing what Julian has done to be a big help to World Vision, and I know it feels great to be in that position. I hope you can include at-least two more sentences, for full points! - Well done on almost finishing the programme, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Farzana!,
    I have enjoyed reading about why you would do a 40 hour famine. I would also do a 40 hour famine. I also think it would be beneficial and cool to help raise money for refugees. It's awesome how there is a World Vision 40 hour famine. They have really helped these refugees. It's awesome, how Julian has helped and has become an ambassador. Would you like to become an ambassador and help these refugees?

    Amazing Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Farzana,
    I liked how you said that you would do a 20-40 hour famine because it would raise a lot of money for people in need. I also liked how you said that it'd be beneficial and cool to help people. What would you go on a famine from?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.