Saturday 4 January 2020

Week 3 | Day 5 | Activity 2: Caine's Arcade (Four Points) | Summer Learning Journey


For this activity we were asked to talk about our favourite game. It could be sports, board games, card games, outdoor games, indoor/quite games and ect. This activity is based on Caine Monroy. When Caine was young he created an arcade by himself out of cardboard boxes and items he found lying around in his dads workplace. One day a man visited the shop and met Caine. Caine showed the man his arcade that he created. The man was impressednand made a movie about Caine's creation. I enjoyed this activity.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Farzana! You are doing great with the Summer Learning Journey - congrats on almost finishing week 3! Ludo sounds really exciting, although I haven't played it or have the board game I would love to try it online. One of my favorite games is played with cards, called Uno. It's very well-known - have you ever played it before? Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahiahi Mārie Farzana,

    Thank you so much for sharing what your favourite game is for today’s activity. I have only ever heard of the game Ludo but i’ve never really had a chance to play the game. I really like how you have explained your favourite game with a lot of details so that when people read it they can really understand how the game goes.

    My favourite game would have to Monopoly, I have always loved playing board games but I like the board game Monopoly or the card one which is called Monopoly deal.

    Have you ever played Monopoly before? I like them because there are heaps of different versions of the game, for example I recently found a Harry Potter version of the game, and it is cool!

    Ngā Mihi,
    Kueni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Farzana,
    I liked how you explained what you need to do for the game, how to play and what kind of skills are required to play the game well. Are there any other board games that you like?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.