Monday 6 January 2020

Week 4 | Day 1 | Activity 1: Rags to Riches (Four Points) | Summer Learning Journey


For this activity we were asked to design a book cover of our favourite book. We had to think about what needs to be on the book cover such as: author, title, illustrator, design, colour and ect. I chose to do The Twits as it is my favourite book. The Twits is by Roald Dahl, one of my favourite authors. This activity was inspired by J.K Rowling. J.K Rowling is the first billionare author. I enjoyed this activity.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Farzana! How are you doing today? Olive here, I'm still with the wind and the rain. Don't get your hopes up. The sun doesn't want to come out. Maybe tomorrow?

    Thank you for a great blog post! I think you've designed a fantastic book cover! Have you considered pursuing a career in illustration? I love your creativity! What cool colours you've used! I really like all your green and bright purple bursts you've included! Ka pai! Roald Dahl is a wonderful author! My favourite book has got to be Danny the Champion of the World - that's honestly such a brilliant book. I think it gets overlooked and people don't always realise how great it is! What's your favourite Roald Dahl book? Is it the Twits, or do you have another favourite?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Farzana,
    I liked how you said that you chose to redesign the cover for the Roald Dahl book The Twits because it's your favourite. Are there any other Roald Dahl books that you like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Farzana! You did a great job at recreating "The Twits" book cover. I think Roald Dahl is an amazing author, he's actually one of my favorites too! What do YOU think is the best part about the book? Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.