Friday 4 December 2020

Touch | Kiwi Sport

For kiwi sport, our focus was based around applying the skills we learnt over the past few weeks to play touch rugby. This was our last session with coach Mark.

First, we practised passing the ball down a line while running. This was to improve our catching and passing skills.

After that, we played a touch game. We remembered to use the three and two man settles to drive the ball up the field. This makes the defensive team bunch together so that the offense can pass the ball to the wings and score a try. 

I enjoy playing touch and learnt many skills over the past few weeks. I am now more comfortable with the ball. One thing I have learnt was that touch is not a lazy sport and everyone needs to get involved with the game. I think that I can improve on defending the ball.

LI: To apply the skills we have learnt to play touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.