Monday 14 December 2020

Presentation | Hexagonal Pyramid

Our focus for inquiry was to present our shelter to bid for a building contract.

Before presenting, our group practised our lines and went through on how to present. We thought about giving eye contact, speaking loud and clear and more. 

After this, we presented. To get the building contract, we needed to pursuade PBS (teachers representing PBS). After presenting, we got our feedback.

Some of our feedback that we got included: getting a good understanding of what types of storms could occur in New Zealand and using different materials for the storms.

The good feedback we got was that we presented the information well and talked about most of the areas we needed to.

At the end, our group fortunately won the contract. I enjoyed presenting our model of a hexagonal pyramid but found it hard to present to a large group. One thing I would change is my confidence presenting and having a clear voice. I now have a better understanding of pursuasive presentations. This opportunity gave me a clear insight of what I could change in the future when I am presenting.

LI: to create a presentation of your design to bid for the building contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.