Tuesday 15 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey | Day 1 Activity 2 | Comments Count

Commenting on other people's work is a good way to come up with a new understanding behind the work put into the blogpost. 

Today, I commented on Sakina's blogpost about the first SLJ task. To create this comment, I looked at the Quality Comment poster. I think that my comment is a quality comment because I thought about all of the areas in commenting.

I used a greeting, connection, positive thought and asked an open question. Open questions are questions that require more than a small phrase as the answer.

I enjoyed commenting on Sakina's blogpost and hope she can reply. I think that this task was easy because our class has already been learning how to comment on other people's blogpost.

LI: to create a quality comment.




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Farzana,

    You’ve done a spectacular job on your comment. I really like it; you’re definitely positive, thoughtful, and kind! I especially like how you have explained to your readers what makes a good comment and how they can write one themselves. This will certainly get you some great comments in the future.

    I comment on a lot of blog posts and I follow a very similar structure! My favourite part of commenting is asking questions, just like you have! What are some cool questions you could ask about people’s blogs?

    Keep up the great work!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.