Friday 11 December 2020

Quizzes | Results

Our focus for this week was to complete quizzes that tested your skill and knowlegde.

The first quiz I took was a 20 question quiz that also consisted of questions based on fact family and addition and subtraction. This quiz tested my level of accuracy and how fast I would be able to answer the questions. The time I got was 2 minutes and 34 seconds. I got 20/20 questions correct.

The second quiz I took was a 15 question quiz. It tested my level of accuracy to answer strand questions. Strand is everything else we have learnt about this year. I got 9/15 questions correct.

I think that I can do better to answer the second quiz. This shows that I need to work on my strand knowledge. I enjoyed this weeks activity because it taught me new things and I could reflect on my knowledge based on these quizzes.

LI: to use knowledge to test knowledge.
                                                                            15 Questions:



                                                                            20 Questions:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.