Friday 11 December 2020

Badge Bidding

Over the year LS1 has been bidding for the CARE award badges. CARE stands for: confidence, attitude, respect and excellence and innovation.

To bid for the badges, we start by getting into our groups. After this, we begin to talk about what badge we want to bid for and why we think we deserve the badge.

After bidding for a badge, we vote who we think is the most deserving of the badge. There are different levels of badges that we can get. They are: bronze, silver and gold.

The bronze level is the achievement that does not require too much hard work. For example: I can bid to get confidence bronze because I got feedback from a teacher when I was shy. 

The silver level is the level that requires more work than bronze. I could bid for respect silver for picking up rubbish frequently.

The gold level is the final level of badges. To earn this badge, we need to do something extra. For example: If you get 1000 blogposts in total, you can get the exellence and innovation gold badge. 

In total, I have got 7 badges for this year. I got all of the bronze badges, respect and exellence and innovation silver badges and one exellence and innovation gold badge.

I think that I have made good accomplishments and these badges show that. I still think that I could have gotten more badges during this year.

LI: to bid for badges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.