Sunday 30 September 2018

Holiday Visit | One Tree Hill

Today my family decided to go to One Tree Hill. We Took a long drive their and saw the tower.

Unfortunately we werent able to see the tower, but we went to the waterfall and played for a bit. We ate chips and some juice. It was fun and we were playing with my handball. We went near the blossom trees. It was really packed with a lot of people but it didn't mind us. The next thing we saw was a dog war!

Their were three small and fluffy white dogs, one was not on a leash but the other two were. The other dog was a big, fluffy light brown dog on a leash. The dogs saw the brown dog and started to bark at it. When the brown dog heard it the dog barked back. The white dog without a leash ran to it and then the brown dog tried running to it. The white dog then got scared and ran back. It was very hilarious! We then took some pictures.

The kind of pictured we took was me eating my little sister (definitely not literally). We spent a lot of time trying to get it perfect, we didn't get a perfect photo but it was a bit decent. We then took a few sister goal photos. My youngest sister was at the front and made a heart with her hands. My second youngest sister was behind my youngest sister. Then I was third positioned behind my second youngest sister. Behind me was my oldest sister. We all made a heart and the photo turned out good.

We then went home and rested. It was a very fun time and enjoyable. I hope we can go their again, but go to the tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.