Thursday 27 September 2018

YMCA Lagoon

Today the year fours went to the YMCA Lagoon with room 5 to take part in the last swimming session.

We first learnt how to do the streamline. The streamline is when you rotate around so you can stay on your back for a little while and then you can swim on your front for a little while. We practised twice. I think I was a bit good but with some mistakes. We then did the dolphin dive.

The dolphin dive is when you put your legs up on an angle and then try to reach the floor. I tried to do the dolphin dive, but I accidentally rotated and got water up my nose. I tried again and failed. I will try to do this and get it right.

We then had to go back to PBS. It was our last swimming session at the YMCA Lagoon. I really enjoyed the session because I learnt a lot about water safety. I hope I can go again at the YMCA Lagoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.