Monday 17 September 2018

Duffy Visitor | Duffy assembly



Yesterday we had a duffy assembly and a duffy visitor. The visitor's name is 'Michel Mulipola' who is a famous comic book illustrator, professional wrestler, and a semi-pro gamer who took part in the Tekken competition. He inspires me to do want to do in life and when I am an adult or kid. I think he is a great duffy role model. I hope I could be an inspiration to kids when I am older.

He talked about how he got to where he his today. I didn't know that he took part in the Tekken challenge and came in the 12 best players. I also didn't know that he was a professional wrestler. He got to meet famous people and got to have a chance to illustrate commic books for WWE.


He said that you have to take every opportunity to do something. I am going to try that when I grow older. He was a great inspiration to me and I hope I take his words to when I am older. I learnt that you can be or do anything if you try hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.