Wednesday 19 September 2018

Kiwi Can



Today LS1 group A went to room seven to take part in the Kiwi Can session for this week. Our topic for this week is 'Perserverance'. It means to keep going, never give up, and also to be patient about something. We had a talk if we get fustrated and get angry about something. 

We then went on to our energizer which was called 'Tangled up'. We went outside to do this. We had to try not to get tagged by the tagger. If you did get tagged you had to make a link with the main tagger. The only people who could tag were the outside people. Ms. Lily asked Liletina to start. Liletina went to tag people. I ran everytime Liletina came near me. Unfortunately I got tagged almost half way through out the game. I then tagged maybe 1-2 people. The reason why we played the game was so we didn't get fustraited and to use perseverance. The game was very tiring. We then talked about who got fustrated and why. After that we got into our activity.

Our activity was called 'Invisible tag'. Mr. Matt divided us into two groups. The main goal of this activity was to not get angry or fustrated if the other team wins. I personally got very fustrated. For the last round everyone went and my group won the round. I learnt to never give up if you fustrate a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.