Wednesday 26 September 2018

Kiwi Can | Fun week

 Today LS1 group a went to kiwi can to have a fun day. We had a session of games becuase it was the last week of the term. We played 'invisible rugby'.

There was fourteen people in group a so Mr. Matt divided us into two groups of seven. Mr. Matt called out a number and we had to run around the hoops. Miss. Lily told us who had the invisible ball and they ran to tag the person in the group so they could get a score. At the end the other team won the game.  We went inside and then                       played 'hand soccer'.

             For the game we had to get into two groups and line up. Mr. Matt                   labeled us as numbers. I was three. Ms. Lily called out three, I ran                   and scored a goal. I was impressed with myself because I scored                     twice and I am not that great at hand soccer. At the end it was a                       draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.