Thursday 27 September 2018

Erik the viking raider | Video


LI. To identify the purposes of narratives. This week & last week we had to create a DLO about the short novel we read. I chose 'Erik the viking raider'. Our video we made had to include:
1. Animation/Images
2. Voiceover
3. Talking head
4. Movie clip
I made the video with: Wevideo.com. I first started of with the aimation and recorded it, so I could add it to my video. I then went on with my voiceover and put some images in and talked over it. After that I did the talking head. Lastly I put the clip onto the video. It took us two weeks to do this because making a video takes time. We have to plan it, then get all the materials and make it. I think my video is good for my first video I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.