Monday 1 October 2018

Holiday Exersize | Stonefield park

Yesterday I went to the Stonefield park with my cousins and brother, Nadia, Sakina, Zahra & Mahdi. We went for a walk/run and had fun in the park.

We walked around the place and there was a lot of dogs. I got chased by one. It was a black dog that was waiting for me to look at it in the eye, when I did it started to get closer and I ran as fast as I could. My cousin, Nadia took the dog back to its owner. I was so scared. Nadia told me to never look at a dog in its eyes and run away. I was furious with my brother because he was laughing.

We then started to walk again. On the way there was ponds with goldfish and some blackfish. My cousins and brother started to run but I wasn't. We did some challenges like 'floor is lava', 'silly salmon', and 'shoot challenge'. It was fun but we went back to play in the park. There was a scate park next to the park itself. No one was on the scate park. Although we didn't have a scate we played on it and had a challenge on who could get up on the ramp first.

We went to Countdown and then headed home. It was a fun day and I learnt to never look dogs in the eye again because they might attack you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.