Friday 20 November 2020

Touch Rugby | Kiwisport

I applied the skills and knowledge that coach Mark taught me into a game of touch.

First, we went over on how to do a two man and three man settle. It is two or three people driving the ball up the field. To do a three man settle, person A needs to initiate the touch and plant the ball. Then person B needs to be dummy half and picks up the ball, then passes the ball to person C. Person C then runs up five steps and repeat it.

After practising this, we played touch. We split into three teams and played against eachother. We were using the three/two man settle to drive the ball forwards and I scored a try by using this technique. We also needed to include everyone.

I enjoyed this weeks session and found things easy because I have played touch rugby before.

LI: To apply the skills we have learnt to play touch rugby.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.