Friday 27 November 2020

Kubb | Game

Today, I played a game called Kubb. Kubb is a throwing game which was meant to improve the hunting skills of Vikings. 

The layout of the space Kubb is played in, is a rectangle. You use axes to hit the soldier and knock them down. When all of the soldiers are knocked down, you go for the king. 

The king is a big rectangular prism which also has a crown. Once someone from your team hits the king, they win. 

However, in order to kill the soldiers you need to hold the axe and hit it vertically. To kill the king, you need to throw the stick from under your legs.

Once your team wins, the game resets. There are five soldiers, five sticks and one king.

I enjoy playing this game because it can improve my skills in throwing and aim. One thing I could work on is to get better at hitting the king from under my legs.

LI: To play Kubb.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.