Tuesday 19 November 2019

The Twits | Roald Dahl


LI: To novel study and complete comprehension task. 

This week for reading we had to read to our expectations. My expectation was from 'Mr and Mrs Twit go off to buy guns' to the end of 'The furniture goes up'. We also had to complete a comprehension task and I chose to do the 'write and design a newspaper report'. I made a newspaper report about the twits atrocious actions. The twits kill any species of birds just to eat bird pie for their Wednseday supper. They have been forcing a family of four monkeys to stay upside down for many hours. They commit many more wicked actions.

1 comment:

  1. Farzana what a great headline, I just had to read it. I wonder if the Twits are killing our native birds for their bird pie? Did you know It's illegal to kill our native birds like tui or a kereru because they are a protected species. From Miss Cockeram.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.