Friday 31 May 2019

Reading | Theatre | Play

LI: To build vocabulary and expression.

We were doing plays based on the theatre subject. The play I did was 'In Training'. I enjoyed my parts the most because I got to take part in the play. I think the most difficut part was remembering the time I went on the stage. I think I should change my timing and expression. I think my oral language did improve because I was more focused on it. I think it would help if the teacher would tell me what to do during the stage presence.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Farzana!
    Your reading blogpost is really entertaining
    I liked how you were talking about what you did.

    Can you do a play without practising the lines?
    Keep up the great work Farzana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Farzana! Your play sounds interesting. I'd like to know what it was about though? I think that it's great you improved in your speech, and I like that you acknowledged what you could do better next time. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.