Wednesday 1 May 2019

Two Steve's | First Apple Computer

LI: To learn about the creators of Apple.

Yesterday the people who didn't go to sailing were doing a project on the two guys named steve. The steve's were Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs. They were the creator of Apple. We had to create an advertisement on the first Apple computer. We also had to try and pursue people who have never had a computer to buy one. We also made a vocabulary poster and a Venn Diagram comparing the first computer that Apple made and a modern comper from Apple. I enjoyed creating an advertisement.

1 comment:

  1. Bula vinaka Farzana!

    This ad was very convincing when I first read it and I feel as if I want to buy this apple Computer! I haven't been here for this task because I was at sailing, but this is a really good ad, and it is like its from T.V!

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.