Wednesday 22 May 2019

Kiwi Can | Responsibility



LI: To do things without being asked.

Our theme for kiwi can is Integrity and our topic is responsibility. We spoke as a group about the different responsibilities we also had to define what responsible is. Responsible is when you do something without being told to it.

After that we went on to our energizer which was called 'Responsibility Web'. We used tangled skipping ropes for the web and balanced the ball in the center of the skipping ropes. We balanced the ball by working together. Once it was balanced we had to perform a simple task which was to walk to the other side of the room without the ball dropping.

Our catchphrase was: " Kiwi Can says, Responsible is what I am, and that's the way of Kiwi Can!

I enjoyed this weeks session. My favourite part was the activity although my team didn't get the ball to the other side of the room.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Farzana I like your poster and I do some of those things too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.