Thursday 24 September 2020

Recount | Daily Routine

For writing, we wrote a recount about our daily routine. We picked a day to write about. I chose last week on Friday. The purpose of this activity was to find out what was important to us so that we could understand what political party we would vote for.

First, I planned out my recount. I noted down the things I do, before school, at school, after school and after dinner, which are the main parts of my day. Once, that was finished, I picked four of the things that I do in those sections.

After that, I wrote my recount. Some of the things I picked to write about before school were: personal hygiene and changing into my uniform.

When, I finished writing down my events, I wrote my ending. My ending had a personal reflection. I wrote about what I want to do the next day and what I want to change about my day.

I enjoyed this activity, and I found it easy to write about last week on Friday. I think that I could write in more detail and make my recount more interesting.

LI: To write a daily routine recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.