Thursday 24 September 2020

Commenting Thread | Reading

Commenting threads are a continuous conversation that consists of greeting, feedback and an open question.

I commenting on Bella's blogpost about her reading. I started the comment thread by asking her what other topics she would pick as her secondary choice and why. She replied to my comment and asked me why I picked the same governing topics as she did. I replied, to see what I replied with click the link below. I made sure to use open questions to keep the conversation continuous.

Commenting threads help to unlock more knowlegde and information about the work to the reader and establish a new understanding of their work. They can also give more detail.


LI: To create a comment thread.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.