Thursday 24 September 2020

Governing Topics | Election

Governing topics are the policies that parties wish to provide to the country and people. The important topics to me are 'Education' and 'Health'. 

The education topic is about how the government should spend money on schools.

Health is about keeping people healthy and providing more money and preventing getting sick to help during the current outbreak.

If I voted and chose the governing topics, I would chose health and education. I would choose education because education is very important to me as I am a student and currently learning new things. I would also choose health because I want to be healthy during these times.

LI: To choose important governing topics by summarising all topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.