Friday 13 August 2021

My Science Investigation

LI: to investigate the effect of different types of physical activities on heart rate.

Our focus this week was based on looking at the heart rates after doing certain physical activities. First, we looked at our prior knowledge about the heart rates. After this, we wrote down some questions which were about what we wanted to know about heart rates. When writing the questions, we wrote our hypothesis (what we thought the answer to the questions were). Our investigation part consisted of completing the 6 activites: sitting, jogging, throwing/catching, stretching, star jumps and running. My hypothesis was about how I thought running on the spot will cause my highest blood rate. I enjoyed this investigation because I am interested in blood pressure. One thing I learned was that blood rate is measured in mmHg. 

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.