Wednesday 21 November 2018

Subtraction | Compensation & Reversibility

LI. To complete four tasks over four weeks. This week for maths we had to create a slide, poster, animation or a video. I made a video on subtraction. We first had to get an equation that Mr. Ogilvie thought of. Then Mr. Ogilvie told me I had to do compensation and reversibility. I created a slide first then I made a voice over about subtraction, compensation, and reversibility. It was pretty difficult but at the end I got it.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Farzana,
    Your blurb explains what you did for maths, which is very good. I like the way you added a video of subtraction. I learnt a lot about compensation and reversibility.
    Fantastic Work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.