Thursday 1 November 2018

Inquiry | WW1 Weapons & Battles


 LI. To learn about the causes, conflict, and resolution to WW1. This week for inquiry we had to complete two slide decks on the international WW1 notebook. We first looked at three weapons in WW1 used in the air, sea, and land. For the air weapons I chose: Zeppelins, parachutes, and planes. For the sea weapons I chose: Submarines, naval mines, and battle ships. For the land weapons I chose: Pistols, hand grenades, and tanks. After finishing that I went to the timeline of battles of WW1. We had to find answers to some questions that Mr. Ogilvie made. We used a two sites called: The world war and Great war. I enjoyed this activity and I learnt new interesting facts about WW1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.