Friday 30 November 2018

Peace | Slideshow


LI. To explore some definitions of peace.
This week for inquiry we had to partner up in to groups of five and write antonyms and synonyms of the word 'Peace'. We then had to split our group into two groups with two in one group and three in one group. First I was with Giovanni, Akuhata, Lorenzo, and Liletina. Then we split up to Liletina, Lorenzo, and I. We had to write down sentences with the words we wrote on the slide to describe the images. We then had to write down what we then the people in the photos are thinking and their perspectives. After that we made DLO's about what we think peace means. I think peace is when people have calmness around their environments and place. I also think peace means when people come together to connect with each other whether they are different gender, skin tone, and religion. I enjoyed making the DLO. I also enjoyed writing down the sentences with my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.