Friday 18 June 2021

Silver Attitude | Own Task Created With My Teacher

For this C.A.R.E award task, I assisted Peyton with completing a set task given by the teacher. This challenge fits under attitude of the C.A.R.E values because I required a positive attitude to help this student finish a work-piece.

Peyton asked me various questions and I was able to answer them with confidence and a respectful and positive attitude. I also gave her ideas that she could work on and encouraged her to share her thoughts in order for her to finish her set task.

I found this task easy and quick because I am familiar with helping others as well as having a positive attitude towards others learning as well as my own. I enjoyed helping Peyton because I had the opportunity to share my knowledge of my learning to assist someone in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.