Thursday 8 April 2021

Five Minutes of Camp

LI: to recount a 5 minute snapshot of one experience you had at camp.

Last week, LS2 went to camp at Kokako Lodge. The 5 minutes snapshot that I have written, shows my personal voice and my perspective of the activity I chose (High Beams). 

I have attempted to paint a picture of what I had done while attempting the activity. I made my 5 minute snapshot more interesting by describing my feelings during the activity. 

I hooked people in with my story by coming up with a good title that makes people want to read more of my story as well as describing the story using my thoughts at the time.

I found this activity fun because I got to write a recount about how I felt during the activity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.