Thursday 8 April 2021

Camp Collage

LI: to create a collage of your camp highlights.


This week, we have been celebrating our camp. I created a collage which shows my time at camp. 

During camp, the teachers took photos of us doing our activities. I used the photos that I thought were the best and showed my highlights and added them to the collage. I thought about the size of the images and left no blank spaces.

I used a photo of our class at the Hunua waterfall in the middle to show who went as well as where our camp took place. The rest of the photos were my camp highlights and the things I enjoyed.

I found this activity pleasuring because I got to see all the types of activities I did and it showed the amount of fun I had during our camp journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.