Wednesday 29 August 2018

Kiwi Can

Today LS1 group A went to room seven to take part in our kiwi can sessions. Our theme was resilience and our topic was problem solving. We had a little talk about if we feel shy when we ask for something. When I am shy I never ask questions because I feel embarrassed if it is wrong and people might make fun of me or call me 'dumb'.

Then we played our energizer called 'Emergency'. We had to into two even groups then stand behind a circle. I was in group 2. We had to jump on each lily pad and then when two people from both teams come face to face we had to play rock, paper, scissors shoot. If we win that round the person that loses goes to the back of the line to have a turn again. We had to reach six points to win. Every time when it is my turn I reach the second to last lily pad but the person versing me alsways gets me. By the time they had reached two points we had one. But we still never gave up. So we tried our best, but the other team had six points. It was still okay because it was fun.

We then played our activity. The activity was called 'Man Dodgeball'. We had to get into a circle, then Mr. Matt labeled us as a number. My number was four, Mr. Matt asked the fours to go in the middle. The goal for the fours were to not get tagged. Unfortunately I got out. When we finished the game we went into our point system.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.