Tuesday 14 August 2018

Angles | Obtuse & Acute


LI. To identify and construct right, acute and obtuse angles. This week for maths we had to find angles around the classroom. We had to make a google presentation to show the angles which were- Acute, Right, Obtuse, Straight, and Reflex. We all had to use different objects for each angles. I found all of them a little bit easy but the reflex angle was the hardest to me because I don't think there is much reflex angles in the classroom. I used a book, bookmark, my computer, scissors, and my fingers to show an example of the angles. I realized that angles are almost everywhere in my life. An acute angle is 0-90 degrees, a right angle is 90 degrees, an obtuse angle is 90-180 degrees, a straight angle is 180 degrees, and a reflex angle is 180-360 degrees. At first I didn't understand somethings that Mr. Ogilvie was talking about so I asked for some help and understood. I found this activity fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.