Tuesday 5 May 2020

Buffed Vocabulary | Reading

Vocabulary is the words used in a specific category. It could be a category of words for a specific topic, or for a whole language.

My group and I had to scan the article 'South Pacific Beats' to find words that we don't know the meaning of. Each of us had to define two words.

We wrote down what we thought the words mean, then found a kids dictionary definition and paste that with the link to the dictionary. We then made a sentence example, added a picture as well as a video that showed rejuvenating and destinctive.

This activity helped me understand the words I don't know the meaning of.

LI: To expand vocabulary.

I defined the words rejuvenate and destinctive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.