Tuesday 27 June 2017

Dad's Iphone

Dad’s Iphone

My dad lost his iphone again.
They’re not in the draw.
He says if we don’t find it he will not be able to call anyone.

My dad has lost his iphone again!
A gigantic hunt is on.
We've searched the kitchen and the laundry.
Who knows where it is now?

My dad has lost his iphone again.
We‘ve searched the bathroom a hundred times.
The worried look on dad’s face now is really not that polite.

My dad has lost his iphone again.
There’s no place we didn’t look.
My brother searched and searched
but only found his lost sock.

My dad lost his iphone again!
I've combed the living room.
No iphone in the living room and no iphone in the toilet.

My dad lost his iphone again!
Now mum has began to look.
Success at last.

My mum found it in the my brother’s lunch box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.